Skip to content
- ICANN 2019, 28th International Conference on Artificial Neural Networks. Munich (Germany) September 17-19, 2019.
Selected invited talks
- Approaches to the unsupervised analysis of electroencephalography (EEG) data. Seminar at the Data-intensive Systems group, Aarhus University, Denmark – November 2016.
- The topology of neural networks and their activation patterns, EPFL Applied Topology Seminar – November 2015.
- Graphs in neural modelling. QGM Nielsen Retreat 2014, Sandbjerg, Denmark – October 2014.
- Star products and formal connections. Junior Geometry Seminar. University of Oxford – 28 November 2013.
- Star products and formal connections. QGM Nielsen Retreat 2013, Sandbjerg, Denmark – October 2013.
- Deformation quantization and trivialization of the formal Hitchin connection. Qualifying Exam. Aarhus, Denmark, 7 March 2013.
- A graph-theoretical formula for star-products. QGM/GEOMAPS Retreat Spring 2012, Aarhus, Denmark – June 2012.
- Stable homotopy theory. Lectures for students by students. Aarhus, Denmark – 18 May 2012.
- Equivariant homotopy theory. QGM Nielsen Retreat 2011, Sandbjerg, Denmark – October 2011.
- $RO(G)$-graded equivariant cohomology, EPFL Lausanne – May 2011.
Selected past conferences
- ICANN 2017, 26th International Conference on Artificial Neural Networks. Alghero (Italy) September 11-14, 2017. Talk: Weighted Clique Analysis Reveals Hierarchical Neuronal Network Dynamics.
- BigDat 2017, 3rd International Winter School on Big Data. Bari, Italy, February 13-17, 2017
- We Scientists Shape Science, organised by the Swiss Academy of Sciences, Bern (Switzerland), January 26-27, 2017. Poster on OpenAdap.net
- ICANN 2016, 25th International Conference on Artificial Neural Networks. Barcelona (Spain) September 6-9, 2016. Talk: Dynamics of evolving feed-forward neural networks and their topological invariants.
- Net-works 2015. Granada (Spain), 16-18th September 2015. Talk: Algebro-Topological invariants in Network Theory.
- Fast Optical Imaging Summer Workshop, Beckman Institute, University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign (USA). May 26-29, 2015.
- SIAM Conference on Applications of Dynamical Systems DS15. Snowbird (Utah, USA), 17th-21st May 2015
- SIAM Workshop on Network Science NS15. Snowbird (Utah, USA), 16th-17th May 2015
- Discussion Meeting on Analytic and Algebraic Geometry. Kerala School of Mathematics, India. March 2014.
- Master Class “(u,v,w knots)x(topology, combinatorics, low and high algebra)”. Aarhus, Denmark – May 2013.
- Aspects of Topology in Geometry and Physics, Oxford, UK – December 2012.
- Progress in low-dimensional topology. Aarhus, Denmark – August 2012.
- Workshop and Master Class on topological quantum field theories. Barcelona, Spain – April 2012.
- UK-Japan Winter School 2012. Oxford, UK – January 2012.
- Master Class “The tautological ring”. Copenhagen, Denmark – December 2011.
- Young Topologists Meeting, University of Copenhagen, Denmark – July 2010.